Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tonight/Not Tonight Bridal Shower Pillow

Pin It Now!

Have you seen these pillows before? Best bridal shower gift ever! (Would also make a fabulous white elephant gift, yes?) I made this "Tonight/Not Tonight" pillow for my friend's shower last week. It received many hoots and hollers :) I also got to make her wedding dress and five bridesmaid dresses, but I'll save that for another post.


To class up her gift, I also included this "Keep" and "Toss" wedding garter set. You can find the tutorial on the left sidebar.

 


 Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I could do with something like that for my own bed!! It's a very tasteful way to get it across. :)

Unknown said...

I love these! I just got married and got cute embroidered pillows from my mom. One says Mr. Right and the other is Mrs. Always Right. Another cute idea!

Check out my blog, if you have time!

http://fannypackbasco.blogspot.com/

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

Absolutely love! I adore the droop of the flowers on the not tonight pillow!

Wedding photographers Tampa FL said...

This flower pillow is so beautiful and attractive. You have designed it very nicely. Thanks for sharing this amazing post.